Fake News and Stuff

Friday, May 31

Man Fired From Ku Klux Klan For Being Part Black is Suing for Racial Discrimination


After being fired by the Ku Klux Klan, Jebediah Orton is suing the organization for ten million dollars based on racial discrimination.   

Jebediah is claiming that after learning that his great, great, great Grandfather was black on ancestry.com, he was discriminated against by the group.  “After I told the group of my shocking discovery, they started treating me completely different.  They stopped using my given Klan name and started referring to me as 'boy.'  They also made me sit at the back of the Klan Bus and refused me access to the bathroom.  I was forced to use the outhouse in back every time I had to take a dump.  At one point, they even led me out to a tree where a noose was hanging and threatened to hang the 'N' word.  I was looking all around to see who they were threatening, but eventually realized they were referring to me."

Jebediah said the discrimination did not stop there.  “Up to that point, all my peer evaluations had been excellent and I was on the fast track to Grand Wizard.  That all changed after they found out I was part black.  I started getting written up for the littlest things and my last review had me rated at below average in every category.   I know that was bullshit because I had just received a recognition award from the Grand Wizard himself one month earlier.”

When asked why he decided to sue his former affiliation, Jebediah commented, “ I feel like my human rights were violated. They had no right to treat me like that.  I was terrorized and belittled everyday I came to work.  They made me feel like I was not even human. No white man in America should be treated like that.  That is reserved for the Blacks, Jewish people and Hispanics.  I really thought the Klan was better than that, but I guess I was wrong.”

Since his firing, Jebediah has remained optimistic about his future.  “I just want to put this whole thing behind me.   I have applied to the Aryan Nation and White Christian Brotherhood and feel pretty good about my chances.  They seem like organizations that will look past the fact that I am part black and provide me with a workplace free of discrimination."

31 comments:

  1. Being a black male, I dont think I've ever laughed so hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope there's a god when I die so I can shake his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ! Gosh, I'm dying this is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure if troll or serious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what exactly you think they'd be trolling for. To make racists look silly and hypocritical? I think the question is, satire or news? It's pretty amusing either way.

      Delete
    2. It says "a work of fiction" in the banner, so its satire.

      Delete
  5. Christ, I work on this site and I had no idea anybody even read it. I could think of a million other things I'd rather do with my spare time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny. A bunch of backward a$$ hillbillies turn on one of their own because he's not 100% whatever? I like when he complains about the way he's treated and says "No white man in America should be treated like that. That is reserved for the Blacks, Jewish people and Hispanics."

      Seems to contradict himself, since he is, through his own admission, 'part black', he thinks he should be treated that way. So why the complaint! Backwards in so many ways...

      He deserves all the treatment he got, but not because he's part black, but because he's 100% worthless...

      Delete
  6. The author of this passage is a genius of the highest proportions. I applaud you sir or madam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. True or not funny just the same! Right on writer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  11. how does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine. lmao at this dude treat others as you would like to be treated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's fictional but oh-so-accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bwahaha... Oh that's good ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That what your dumbass get you racist motherfucker, you guys going to hell anyways so what you should do is go to God and find him. Only through God will you find the right way to heaven and be with him, and hey guess what dumbass we mix and niggers as you call us, red and green or whoever is saved by his son will be in heaven. But whoever do not believe in him will be in hell with your lovely so KKK members and your so called lovely Hitler who was a damn pussy, burning in long lasting hell haa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAHHAHAHA thats what you get

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karmas a bitch ain't it????? Now you're the nigger����and yes there is a God, watch him pull a blackman out a klans hat!!!!!great job. And the best part is no matter where you go are what you say you will still be rejected by the ones you love. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

    ReplyDelete

  17. Ancestry.com is exposing all those White Anglo Saxon Protestant of European descent who think they are, as the cliche goes, lily white, and whom Hitler wound NOT have had, that they are not so heavenly as they thought.

    I read an article some time ago that seemingly stated that "WASPs with eyes 👀 other than blue should bend over and kiss the ass of those WASPs born with, as the cliche goes, BABY BLUES!!! It was also suggested that many WASPs are getting BABY 👶 BLUE contacts to hide their shame. One person stated, "you can cover the eyes 👀, but those WASPs are built like black women CANNOT hide all that shapely "ass"; the thought process being, I think-not sure, that a true WASP female with blue eyes should be flat and wide in the rear.

    The sex done in the dark for centuries, is now coming to light.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I THINK I LOST A COUPLE OF BRAIN CELLS READING THIS. WHAT THE FUCK??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is 😂 😂😂😂😂👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

      Delete
  19. Some of these comments have such a juvenescent mentality coupled with name calling as demonstrated by the President Trump. No wonder today’s teachers have to report to school in combat gear......children are learning Satan’s deceptive tactics from parents.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I appreciate your work, thanks for all the great blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really amazing article share with us.I like this gorgeous article look. Thank you very much for sharing!!!
    remove background from photo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharingIt’s always helpful to read through content and post the relevant content… http://ClippingPathIndie.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice.
    https://www.graphic-aid.com/background-removing
    https://www.graphic-aid.com/photo-masking-service
    https://www.graphic-aid.com/clipping-path
    https://www.graphic-aid.com/
    https://www.graphic-aid.com/neck-joint-service

    ReplyDelete